Monday, July 9, 2012

An angry storm passes

Lately, I think I have been getting quite angry easily. Or.. well mayb just moody? I'm not sure if its hormones or anything ~ (probably is... its always freakin hormones). Or mayb the weather since its been hot, and so that makes me go on edge more =A=; !! But gahhh.. srsly... lately so easily annoyed and angry. But I think I have a really good darn reason to!!!  Here are a few of the bigger cases ~ 


1. Stupid fuckin doctor place always screws up with my paper work, shots, blood tests, and other tests... its pissing me off. I have to keep returning back and forth =A= !! I happily dodged the crazy bitch doctor though. I just want to be done with this stupid tests and paper work.. srsly.. pissing me off....!!!!! D< !!I have to go back another time now =A=;;; effing crapping shiw4jelrdrrtjy;l46kr!!!

2. I have an anonymous friend, who seems to only care about her problems (and its not even like.. majorly crazy problems... trust me..) and when I tell her about my problems, she ignores me. When its her problem, she goes on and on about it. Non stop. But right when I tell her why I'm stressing or whats going on with me, she goes "oh" and doesnt say ANYTHING back to me. WTF?!?! Wouldn't you be mad too?? She expects you to be there for her, but when it comes to you, she goes "oh I dont want to deal with this" kind of attitude. Fuck that...  !!! Pisses me off so much ~ Actually, I think I have about 2 friends who is like this... not going to say any names, but HEY if you somehow manage to read my blog and THINK its you. DON'T BE LIKE THIS.!!! Everything is a balance, give and take! Not just take!

3. Heres the cherry on top of my anger. So I have only been calling Hlim once a week to catch up with him. When you are in a relationship for as long as I do, you start to run out of things to say, so we let the days pass by so we have more things to talk about. I called him to tell him about whats going on such as my school orientation, taking Deebo to the vet, etc ~ AND WHAT DOES HE DO!? He isn't paying attention and watching youtube laughing at the video... WTF?! Thats so fuckin rude and disrespectful. I don't see him not paying attention to anyone else calling him. I barely talk to him already nor see him, so when I do get to talk to him, he fuckin ignores me. HOLY FUCK IM PISSED !!!!! Thats just fuckin rude as hell. Like before he wouldn't really talk to me bc he plays Dota sometimes, and I just tell him to call me back when hes done (*which he doesnt) ~ Can't he spend 10-15 mins talking to me??!?  Goddamn... !! I'm so fuckin pissed. I can feel my blood pressure rising and my heart hurting. ...............  =-=


---------------------------

Anywho `~ I got to talk to my dear friend Carly a bit, and she made me feel a lot better haha XD ! So I spent most of the day helping my Mama out. Feeling helpful is good :D haha ! I kept my mind off of my anger. haha XD ! I even drew a pix! :D  Its a work in progress ~~ XD Me and Carly as Modern Benders again! XD hehe ! I'll probably color it later :D ! This helped me a lot getting my mind to relax haha.

Modern Benders!
Also ~ I am totally loving this song! :D I want to go watch Wickid the musical one day =u= !


2 comments:

  1. Oh my funnybunny I am so sorry ~ it's true I am so caught up with my insignificant drama that I am not as there for you as I should be ~ especially since you are going through so much now that you are moving to a new school and have all that stuff to deal with T__T I can't believe your doctor paper work is still not finished T__T Thank heavens you have avoided the crazy bitch doctor because we certainly don't need more stress in our lives T__T

    I'm so sorry for being so selfish my Tsucchi T__T I will try to be here for you more u_u9

    I don't think you're being moody or hormonal ~ I think it's a natural reaction to the stress around you ~ because it's soooo much!!! T_____T

    In fact I think it's amazing that you still find time to be always here for me (that's me being selfish again) even though you are soo soo put upon!! And that you still have time (of course!) to take good good care of your Mama (how is she by the way? I hope she is feeling better now) ~ and make your awesome bender drawings ^__^

    Alas it's only too true for long term relationships ~ sometimes, there's a tendency to you know, take certain things for granted >___< I hope the Tsucchi in Law wakes up soon ~ because I know if I had a Tsucchi in my life I'd be a little more careful (yes, Dota is a curse ~ I didn't think it was a curse over there as it is back here, where it is like, an epidemic of pandemic proportions on relationships) ~

    *hugs you my Tsucchi* / *casts Cheer on you*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG SENCHI! The anonymous friend is TOTALLY not you. Trust me haha. TOTALLY TOTALLY NOT YOU!! So don't worry!!
      GF you got soo mcuh stuff going on for you, dont worry about me! haha XD ! You have so much stuff to do! GOGOGOGOGO!! No worries about me! I understand your situation. I know your problems are like humungous compared to mine >_n> better watch it! haha

      Thank you for being there for me Senchi!! *hugs* Its so nice to have someone to actually listen to you, rather than watch youtube and just lol. =-= !

      Delete