Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Frozen surprise!

THANK YOU TORI !!!!  My dear dear friend Tori gave me an early birthday gift! She says its half of my gift! Shes tooo sweet!! But here it is!!

Beautiful Anna and Elsa glass cups!! Sooo gorgeous!! AND she got me Anna and Elsa's autograph at Disneyland!! Soooo Sweet!!  
AND NOT ONLY THAT!! She got it engraved!!!

Tori and Neko (me)  ! We are planning to use these to drink apple cider when Once Upon A Time is back  with their next season!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just downloaded this one app on my phone called Line !! If you have, add me! jentzlee !!  


4 comments:

  1. Happy Early Birthday!! ^__~** And early cheers x kanpai for when you guys drink your apple cider ^O^*** (you know i wondered if that was you in the photos before I read it ha ha ha)

    Do you have viber? ^O^***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you dork!! Thank you :D !!!
      I KNOW! Can't wait for kanpais to go around!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow yaaay happy early birthday Dr. Tsu!! >w< Ooooh I know those cups! My neighbour in Japan gifted us tiny cups from disneyland with our names engraved on it ~ mine had Minnie Mouse on it xD Your cups are so cute!! And it's so awesome!! *O*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you my darling~ <3 hehe
      AWWW you have a Minnie one? I would love to see!!

      Delete