Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Slish splash! Dental ducks?

Today I got some things done~ Still continued to clean my room, still not done...  D: yea its that bad! I still have a couple of more shelves to dust and move some figures around to see where they can fit and such.. Trust me.. I have a lot @A@!  But slowly does it I suppose!~

Ran a few errands for my mama today, and then went swimming!!! :D
Swam a couple of laps today! Felt like such a good workout! Swimming works most of the muscles in your body, so everywhere was a workin :D hehe!
I swam at my darling friend Pengen aka Steph's house~~ the Hulk of our group~ ;]

Capt and Hulk getting ready to take a dip into the pool! 
Capt/ Hulk: We are ready!! Lets go ducky!! 
Oh my!! The duckies multiplied! 
Thor-kun made it to the swim party too!! Whooot! 

OH! on the good news, I thinkkkk my tablet is fixed! I'll try to sketch a lil something for tomrw to find out! haha XD  But arg... going back to work tomrw.. T^T/ so lazy!!

Plus, my results havn't come in yet.. I'm really worried and scared and nervous all at once!! Ahhhh...*heart dies* I really don't know.... Im so scared and really pray that I pass this time. hopefully the results come in soon.. :[ !

Capt, Hulk, Thor swimming and floating!!!! or are we drowning!! ahhh! 
Phew! Thank you Taz for saving us! 
Left their toy behind!! Mamegomaaa! 

5 comments:

  1. Ah it is just so good to see the chibi boyz back ^__^*** I really really missed these action pics of yours ^__^ And i totally totally loved the duckies!!! Didn't Mjolnir sink in the pool though? ^O^*** Although I'm sure after Hulk jumped into the pool there wasn't any water left ^O^***

    Glad your tablet is working again ~ and don't stress over the cleaning ~ these things take time ^o^;

    But yeah omg, I HATE HATE HATE waiting and uncertainty omg i feel you ~ but hang in there, those results will be in soon enough ~ am still praying they turn out okay ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAha! I know you enjoy seeing the Avengie boys ;D! lol
      Mjolnir almost sank in the pool :P ! hehehe. Hulk was good and just slipped into the pool so the water didn't leave XD haha!!

      Arg.. I am STILL waiting.. ;A; sigh..

      Delete
  2. OMG MAMEGOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! <3 <3 <3 omg I lvoe mamegoma, they're so cute!!!!! >w<

    And I LOVE your pics of figures as always, they're so cute!! :D I think its AWESOME for you all to have a character of you own, and when you all meet up, the heroes meet up as well and have fun ^_^ <3

    I'm so happy that your tablet is fixed! :D But you'll see if it's completely fixed, right? Can't wait to find out!! ^_^/

    Oh myyyyy I know that nervousness of waiting for results!! D: On FB everyone was doing the count down, counting down hours start from 24 hours and then posting up on their status of how many hours were left. I really didn't feel so nervous, but as I saw people's countdown going into minutes, that's when I felt really reeally nervous! I told one of my classmates that it was convenient that people were putting up countdowns on their statuses ^^; It was the moment when everyone got together waiting for their results, and when results come, BANG! People start asking you what you got ^o^;

    I believe in you though, I'm sure the results will turn out okay! >:] I'll pray for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I know! Mamegoma is soo squishy and cutes XD hehe.

      Thank you so much Shizen!!! I have so many figures/toys/etc, I gotta use them to take pix of! :D haha one of the reasons why I get them XD haha!

      Yea! I have to try to draw some arts to see if its working. It kinda jumps around and lags D: so Im not sure!

      Ahhh countdowns make me nervous! >< hahaa. Its too crazy. I hate it when people ask me what I get, I tell them nunya. Nunyabusiness. LOL

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete