Sunday, July 27, 2014

STATE BOARD EXAM DONE!!

Holy moly~~~ Today is definitely the tale ! haha~
So a lot of things happened during my test. but everything seemed to go well! :D
One of my cavitron ultrasonic machine leaked water though.. so my wholeee station had like a puddle/lake... so that was a disaster, but its ok bc the staff was very nice to help me out!! I am actually not allowed to talk about the exam, due to the agreement and confidentiality of the test. But~ Overall, I think it went well! I was actually very calm, focused, and I did the best that I could!  Now I just have to wait for the results... which is coming in in...... 2 weeks? So yea. Gotta wait! haha :D ~~ But Im just soooo glad its over!!! Whooooot!!! :D

Felt like pretty badass today~~ B] Just like my Law!!  

~~~~~~~~~~~
Afterwards, when I am home, my poor friend got an injury during his basket ball game. He got a huge gash under his lower right eye. So I rushed with my first aid kit to the game. I cleaned up his wound with alcohol, applied pressure, just basic sterilization process. Good thing I have my gloves, goggles, and mask to help keep things clean! haha~ and then I used a butterfly bandaid to help seal the wound together for temporary. We then rushed to the urgency/emergency care hospital, and he ended up with some cool stitches!
~~~~  He thanked me and said without my first aid care, he would have been bleeding profusely the whole time! So I am so glad I was able to help out!! First aid skills comes in handy! haha :D whooot!

____________________

Look forward to Tomrws post! It will be super long, bc I will be talking about Comic con!! May have to split it into 2 sections!! haha But now I need sleep!!! Busy day today saving lives ~! :P

Plans for tomrw:
- Clean room/ organize comic con pictures, things ~
- Organize dental board items.
- Post awesome blog
- Help Kitsune move
- Drop off Ryuna's items
- Reply back to blog replies, gaia online msgs, organize computer files!

Busy busy =u= !!



4 comments:

  1. So so glad the exams went well ~ been praying for your success ^__^ // Piece of cake x nothing you can't handle right ~ you first aid angel you ^___^ d

    Will definitely look forward to your coming posts ~ but for now I'm sure you need rest rest rest ^__^** I'm proud of you, Tsucchi ^__^** //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you soo much Senchi!!! @A@ I have been sooo exhausted lately! I hope you have been well!!

      Delete
  2. Yaaaay your exams went well, I'm so happy for you! :D You're awesome, helping people Dr. Tsu! Sasuga Dr. Tsu! ^_____^ <333

    You deserve a lot of rest, certainly! >:D You can take your time in the post, since you said it'll be reaally long ~ can't wait! xD Goodnight and sleep well <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! Sasuga? :-0 what does that mean? hehehe

      Delete