Friday, July 4, 2014

Anime Expo Day 1

Anime Expo Day 1 !! It was sooo crowded and hot today @A@! I felt like I almost passed out countless of times =[ ! Also, my body felt really really sick today, and so my mood wasn't as great. I do apologize to my dear friends. My body was just so irritable and exhausted. Plus I was so sweaty and irritable... and easily annoyed. I do appologized! But I did get better after having some food! haha. :]  But here are some pictures I took at Expo ~~ I got too tired and hot to take more ><! 

The Mini Merry Go !!! Its too cute!!! 
LAW!!!! THE NEW ONE!!! I HAVE TO HAVE THIS IN M LIFEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LKAJDFLKEJRLSKDJ *dies* 
Ace too!! I have to have him in my life as well =u= !!! <3 
Sailor Moon set!! I think I am going to end up getting these... *u*
All of themmm!!!!! *A*
Found my husband's booth!! Saizo !!!! <3 *A*
So they had a competition on whos most popular.. and of course... it has to be my man... T^T/ !!! I also do like Kotaro and Munemori too haha. but Saizo is seriously the best! <3 
My spoils!!! I finally got my Law as a child figure, a mini puzzle of Law, and a Saizo pin *A*!! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't pass out!! These are some really great pics!! Do you know I always thought of you as Sailor Jupiter and Shizen-chan as Sailor Mercury? ^O^***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did??!? AWWWWWWWWWWwwww!! Which one is your fav Sailor? :]

      Delete