Thursday, July 3, 2014

Be the good girl you always have to be!

Today started off with a raging storm between mother and I, but I managed to calm the storm. I still wanted to be a good daughter and even when she was being really difficult, things worked out!
We ended up going to Packing House. Its a pretty neat place with a whole mess of organic fresh foods. Some a bit on the pricy side, but it was all delish! :D !  I still didn't get to try all the stuff they have, but I will save that with my friends! Mama and I had fish tacos and the popbars they had. Pretty darn good :] !

Capt: This fresh green tea is so good! Refreshing!
Capt: Pick the condo that is right for you! 

Beautiful display of flowers!
Then Kitsune came to visit me!! :D Shes so sweet! We had good girl talks about life and plans for the future haha. Then she took me to an ice cream bar place near my house! Its called FROZEN. :] !
I had the Banana Crunch and Durian, and Kits got Cookies 'N creme and Banana Crunsh also!
Holyyy crap its sooo good. I love love durian and also my fav ice cream is banana ice cream, and now with crunch!?? Life is complete!

Tomorrow is Anime Expo!! Whooot!! Will post up pix ;D !

2 comments:

  1. Wow I never did learn to like Durian even though it grows like anything back here ~ can't get past the smell ^O^*** And ooohhhh I was just saying how I missed your chibi Cap pics ~ so happy he was able to find the right condo ^O^***

    And good for you that you were able to make peace with your Mom ~ I could definitely learn a thing or two from you about handling difficult people ~ especially parents!!! (and people like them)

    Tsucchi is blogging again? Life is complete! ^O^ /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS!! XD Durian is def one of my favorite fruits! hahaha XD I love love love it!

      YES! Capt is back! Im trying to bring him along to more events :D hehe!

      Its hard dealing with parents, I am still learning =[ !

      Delete