Sunday, July 13, 2014

A little change~

So I am trying really hard to start a new diet! I want to try to lose at least 10 pounds. Which will be hard, but heck, why not. haha~ At LEAST lose the stupid fato stomach I have.  I am trying to do a no carb diet! So far... its going ok! I can definitely feel the difference in my body already. The difference would be I would get hungry a LOT faster, I don't have a lot of energy as I could have, and I get sleepy a lot easier. So yea.. this will definitely be tough... D: !

My breakfast! Steamed veggies, 2 scrambled eggs, and some fish cakes haha~ and A cup o' green Tea :] 
No carbs is tough~! gahhhh T^T! I'll prob try to find gluten free carbs D: !

~~~~~~~

Today was also the anniversary death of my grandma~ So I met up with my dad's side of the family to celebrate and do the whole remembrance ceremony. It was nice, but ... theres this one particular aunt... who is extremely... wickid. :\ ! She is not a good person at all. And whenever I see her, I really burn up inside. She is terrible... and I can't stand her. My dear friends were so kind and saved me from the party. It was about to end anyways~ haha. phew!

~~~~~~

Also got to watch the wonderful episode of One Piece of Law vs Smoker.   ohhh man... Law... sooooooooooo hot and amazing in that ep T^T <3 Ahhhh!! *heart dies*
Law vs Smoker !


OH! Been watching/ reading new anime!! Check it out if you havn't :D !  The anime only has 2 episodes out, so easy to catch up on! And the manga has only about 50 chapters out! Its called

Akame ga Kill !


4 comments:

  1. Will power is all it takes when it comes to diets ~ you can do this Tsucchi!! Gluten free carbs? That would be rice, right? ^__~

    Omg believe me I KNOW about, er, not-so-nice aunts… and relatives 0__o But I shall pray for your Grandmother's soul *hugs*

    And that IS a great looking fight between your hubby and Smoker!! Ahhh I've pretty much given up on trying to catch up on anime / manga, so I'm just taking my time with it ~ what's important to me is that you are able to kick back now and relax enough to watch / read stuff ^__^**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I am mustering up my willpower! haha~ Rice is still fattening carbs. You would need brown rice! Brown rice helps reduce fat!

      haha! I hope you will get to watch anime/manga again!! After your paintings :D

      Delete
  2. That breakfast looks delicious! Did you make it? It looks sooo awesome, aaaah that scenery looks so relaxing =w= <333 Oh man, I love your cup!! And plate, it has dividers!! :D Ahaha sorry that I tend to focus on 'crockery' (had so search up the word, cuz I don't know a general term for plates and cups ~ can't call them cutleries, so I hope 'crockery' is the right word) and it's colours and smoothness. For some reason, I have a lot of interest in crockeries =w=
    I'm sure you don't have as much fat and flabs as I do bahahahaha >:D You can do this! We did the gluten free diet as well, but it didn't continue long 030 I once made gluten free waffles which uses buckwheat, and the taste was unique (i liked it, but my bro didn't like it plain, he needed maple syrup or anything sweet xD). But buckwheat waffle sure does make you full so soon ^_^ And my digestion was okay for few days only...so carb free diet, I think helps a lot in digestion :D It does, actually, cuz no flour is getting stuck inside your intestines >:]

    Ooooh is Akame ga Kill! really engaging? :D My friend (bio genius one) recommended me to watch Claymore, and it's getting interesting :3 But am only halfway through ~ like the attack on titans i'll have to read the manga, cuz the ending isn't a true ending >:'[ (hates 'read the manga' endings... haven't read attack on titans manga at all...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha~! Thank you so much Shizen!!! Actually, my mom made it for me. haha~ I woke up too late to make it myself D: ! But its not hard! haha
      haha you taught me a new word!! I didn't know it was called crockery! haha how cool!! haha XD

      Noo.... I am pretty darn flabby Shizen D: no joke!! School made me gain like 10-15 pounds =[ !
      Gluten free stuff does taste different, but its not so bad! haha I think we just gotta get used to it I think. haha~ Agreed!

      YES! I think you will def like Akame ga Kill :] ! It has about 50 chapters out right now, and 2 eps, so you can def catch up easily!

      Attack on Titan, I would recommend to still watch it. And then after you watch it, read the manga. The ending for the anime actually happens in the manga! haha. So after you watch the anime, start reading around chapter 64. Thats where it continues :] !

      Delete