Monday, July 21, 2014

My friends are my FAMILY

My friends took me out on a huge day of surprise for my birthday yesterday!! They seriously treat me better than my own family (cousins/aunts/uncles). I have never felt so much love and unity like these bunch of dorks I am blessed to have in my life. They are truely my family, more than my real family. I love them with all my heart!!

They kidnapped me, and for breakfast, we had dim sum ~ (Love it!)

Then after they surprised me and took me to LASER TAG !! Everyone was there! It was a blast!
I didn't do too bad! :D haha ~ We get to pick out nicknames ~ So the first round: We all picked pokemon names. I was Gengar ~ (lol Jengar), and second game I was Luxray (Cuz Law is like a Luxray), and the final round we played, we picked Mario kart characters, and I was princess Rosalina~ :D

Afterwards we went to CURRY HOUSE!! Delish~~ I got the Jambalaya curry with udon noodles~ And they surprised me with a lil birthday singin and ice cream :] !
<3 I asked for my noodles separate! 
Green Tea Ice cream~  <3
Afterwards, back to my place where we played with my Kareoke machine!! (Yes I has one) haha~ Its mostly old school songs, but we loved it! The brought my FAVORITE cake/pie, ... the BANANA CHEESECAKE!!! *dundundunnn** SOOOO GOOOODDD! It was my favorite!!  and they had these colorful magic candles that made the fire glowed pink and blue! I wish I could have taken a pix of it, but it was a surprise so I wasnt ready! haha
-----------

Then............ came the ultimate KILL !!! My friends KILLED ME WITH GIFTS.... You won't believe this but... they got me...

THE EFFING GOT ME A PS4 !!!!!!!!!!! LTKWJKL JALSKDFJWALSJ *dies* THEY PITCHED IN AND GOT ME THIS!!! HOLY MOLY............!!! MY BRAIN CANNOT COMPREHEND!?!!#JWLKRJE
THERES MORE.............
A TABLET!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!! I can finally play games, read manga, watch anime without worrying about virus'!!!! 


Handmade by my friend Steph ~ (the Hulk of our group)
Overall you can see how much my friends mean to me~ They are just so crazy! I love these guys till I die ~ haha <3

4 comments:

  1. OMG ~ you have the BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!!! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER, BEST BEST YUMYUMS AND GAMING AND GIFTING AND EVERYTHING!! (lol Jengar hee hee hee ^__^) I'm so so so so so so so HAPPY FOR YOU!!! SUPER HAPPY for your birthday and SUPER GRATEFUL for your SUPER FRIENDS!!!

    You know, I think, how your friends treat you is a reflection of how good a friend you are to them too ^___~*** This shows how AWESOMELY AWESOME you are to them and how super mega grateful they are to have you for a friend ~ definitely I know Tsucchi ~ THEY ARE LUCKY TO HAVE YOU!!! And this shows it!!! Super happy for you my Tsucchi ^___^*** (post pics of you doing just dance? ^O^***)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww!! That is such a sweet thing to say Senchi!! Thank you!! >< hehehe. That means so much to me!! haha

      Delete
  2. OMGGGGGYOUR FRIENDS AND ABSOLUTELY TRULY AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!! YOU'RE SOOO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH FRIENDS, I'M SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! :D I'm so happy that you had such a BLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!
    Anf the FOOOOOD AND DESSERTS!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! *Q*
    Oh my, your friends are TRULY amazing!! This means that they LOOOOOVE you SOOOO SO SO SO MUCH and that's why they did such an amazing birthday event! :D So that means you're the OST AWESOMEST TRULY AMAZING FRIEND!! You totally deserve to enjoy every moment of this!! ^_______^9****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I thank God everyday for the friends I have!! I love them sooo much!!! and I am blessed that they love me the same!

      Delete