Monday, July 7, 2014

Crazy day... @A@

Today was totally filled with mixed emotions. The whole day was bad ish.. I was in an argument with someone who is really close to me. And all I will say about it (Bc I dont want to talk about it now), is that I believe things will work out for the better, and that when the time is right it will be great!,  This is all for the better. We will always care for each other. :]

BUT on other news. I am trying to workout as best as I can! I was able to run a mile today! :D Whooot!
Its really hard for me due to my GERD, but I am slowly getting back into shape! Really excited about it :] !

Also, for my goals, I was able to clean about half of my room today, not fully finish due to drama, but I will finish the 2nd half tomrw! :D
Tomrws plans is to do a lot of swimming laps, return stuff for my mom, buy some groceries, go to bank! Lots of errands to run :] !

Trafalgar Law when he is a kid !!! <3 I love it !! My boo when he was young XD 
Freakin handsome Law figure that Andy got me.. opened the box.. <3 aww yea! 

Once I clean my room up, I will take a pix of how I re-pose all of my Law goodies :D hehehe! Still figuring out how to reorganize my figures. I have so many *A*!
Kid Law relaxing in Law cup!! haha XD

4 comments:

  1. My gods we are like... in the same boat right now... only your boat is better ^^; Anyway, wow, I couldn't possibly run a mile ~ I can't run more than a minute!! And lol whut you are always in shape yo ^__^ /

    Good for you, it would definitely take me more than a couple days to clean my (half of the) room ~ am looking forward to seeing your Law shrine ^__^ araaaaa cutey kiddy version of your boo ^___^ /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha~~ Maybe my boat mayb better, but I have so many other things in my boat that is making me sink :\ ! haha
      LOL! Im not always in shape, but trying ! :D

      Im still cleaning ;A; !!! hahaha my Law shrine isn't complete yet!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Dr. Tsu, you're amazing you're actually pushing yourself to reach your goals! For me I get so tired by exercising.. ^^; So I tell myself to do house stuff in order to move my body ~ wow I sound so lazy ^^; I am lazy...

    And yes, everything will turn out great! ^_^/

    I really love your figure pics, they're so cute!! Can't wait to see those pics! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaah do your best to exercise Shizen!! Its good for your health! :D hehe.

      Hahaha I have sooo many figures, I am running out of room to put them @A@

      Delete