Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day before comic con/ My birthday!!

I still can't believe that the first day of comic con is my birthday !!! SO CRAZY! :D haha! Im a bit sad bc I won't get to check anything online bc I will be at comic con!! hahaha~ But o well! Its getting late, and I have to get ready to wake up at 3AM to drive to San Diego (which gs about a 2 hour drive from where I am). so yea !   Gotta get ready to sleep soon!

I WANT TO THANK SHIZEN-CHI sooo much for your wonderful art and gift !!! *A* I LOVE IT!!! Thank you thank you!!!!!
Shizen's art to me of Jiyu !!! I LOVEEE IT SOOO MUCHHH!!! *dies* 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

OFF TO SLEEP TO GET READY FOR COMIC CON!!!!

4 comments:

  1. ^_____^ d

    Sleep tight Tsucchi ~ sweet dreams ^_____^ Have fun at the comic con for us ^_____^ //

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I hope you'll have a fabulous time Dr. Tsu! :D Can't wait to see your pics! >w<

    And alhamdulillah, am so happy that you like it ^___^ <333 All my paint is packed up, so I was only able to use colouring pencils which I have with me. Your OC is awesome, I can't draw as good as you ~ I love your OC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dork !! You draw perfectly!!!! I LOVE ITTTTT !!! *A*!!!!

      Delete