Saturday, July 19, 2014

Got pranked goooodd

So today, my good friend Vincent decides to prank me, to believing that for my birthday, they are taking me to go sky diving. ohhhh man... and I believed it hook line and sinker. I was not mentally prepared, and so I started to panick, my face turned pale, and the stress gave me heart burn. HAHA.. ohh man.. good one. They totally got me! But whatever my awesome friends have in store for me tomrw, I'll def blog about :D !
From what they told me, the whole day tomrw is going to be a hugeeeeeeeeee surprise, and that I have to be prepared to "die" of happiness. haha XD ! I love my friends so much and can't say how much I appreciate them planning all this for me XD !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND BIG NEWS!! FINALLY!! TOKIDOKI has finally finally released their 3rd set for the Unicornos!! I have been collecting my favorites XD ! haha , and finally the 3rd set will be out soon!! AND I WANT ALL OF THEM!!!! This set is good! All of them look good! Check it out!

I want all the ponies...... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. OMG THAT IS ONE EXCELLENT PRANK!!! Theme park rides make you sick, yes? So sky diving would've been the ultimate for you!! *growz hornz* ^______^; Kudos x two thumbs up to your friends!!! And I'm really happy you're going to have a really great birthday celebration!! *loves your friends for that*

    And OMG I LOVE THE TOKIDOKI UNICORNS!!!!!!! *devours them with my eyes* ~ yes definitely please do get them all and share share share le photos!!!! ^_____^**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only some rides make me sick, but I know I can sky dive. I just need to prepare for it first ya know? hahaha~ Can't just jump willy nilly!! hahaha XD !!

      THey are so funny. haha.

      I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?!?!?! I will do my best to get them all!!

      Delete
  2. Ahaha you have great friends who love you to the extent that they pranked you! xD You truly have amazing great friends, preparing a huge big surprie just for you!! :D Please do enjoy every minute to the full!! ^_^/

    And ooooh those unicornos look so cute!! :D I've gotta search more about tokidokis ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ssrsly.. haha! They are my family!! hahaha XD

      Delete