Monday, July 14, 2014

Super Productive + Healthy day!

I felt extremely accomplished today! First of all for breakfast, I ate pretty darn healthy ~ Marinated Asian chicken, wrapped in lettuce and with a bit of hoison sauce to dip if wanted!

Breakfast!
 I went grocery shopping today to get more healthier foods for my diet! I will be pretty much eating this for a while~ XD haha
A bucket of salad, some toppings (Cheery Cranberry Pecan, and the other is like Honey Walnut something), Asian Sesame dressing, Greek yogurt, and Mozzarella for the salad!! 
So I had it for lunch!! Looks like this :D
Lunch!
Then~ I did my online CPR/AED professional healthcare provider training. Took me 2.5 hours pretty much to go through everything. ~ then tomrw I am going to do the physical training part.
I'm already trained, but because you are a healthcare provider, you have to get it renewed every 2 years. Things do change! haha.

After I was done with that~ Went running again! Ran a bit more than 1 mile today~ not too bad :D ! hehe.

Then for dinner~ I had ~~ Marinated Beef steak pieces with these wierd leaves (forgot the real names, its a bit on the bitter side), with tomatoes and some bell peppers!

Dinner!
~ I felt really really good with my diet today! Pretty darn proud of myself haha~ So far so good! So I will do my best to keep this up! haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then after dinner, I was working on my Law puzzle (Which I should be done by tomrw, and will post up pix!) ~ My friends kidnapped me and went to Dave & Busters to play arcade games for about 2 hours~  Pretty fun :D !

What an exciiting day! But now its late so gotta go! :D

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just love days like this ^__^ I for one am proud of you ~ omg, I SO could not do your diet!! My species... cannot eat healthy food ^O^;

    But mom does make this one asian dish; it's called lion's head or something like that, where we have this very plainly cooked meat, wrapped in a lettuce leaf, and then we have hoisIn sauce to taste (i wonder if it's the same as hoisOn?) ~ anyway ~ reminded me ^o^;

    Happy healthcare provider renewal ^__^ // And may you have more wonderful days like this ^__^**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS! you dork Senchi!! haha XD !! Thank you thank you!!! I know its tough, but so far, I am loving the salads! haha. I know I will prob get sick of it after awhile, but heck, just gotta keep trying!

      OMG!! Your mom's lion's head dish sounds good! I would love to try *A*!! haha It sounds so good!!

      Delete
  2. (awww did you share your lunch with chibi Cap? *dies from cuteness* ^___^**)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS! yes :> we had lunch togethaaa!! >u<

      Delete
  3. *mouth drools* Your food looks SOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! *Q* OMG I WANNA EAT THEEMMMMM!!! Ohhh my groceries shopping by yourself and cooking sounds so fun! I wanna try it alone one day! ( ; ^ ; )9 I'm so proud of you as well :D That's amazing, you're keeping up the diet! With that will power, you can accomplish ANYTHING! :D

    Is the training hard? It sounds like you've gotta work a lot...Wow, it sounds like a healthcare medical licence, getting it renewed every 2 years ~ geez, i really don't know anything about medical systems, and I'm planning to even take veterinary science...I hope I'll be able to catch up! D:

    *looks at food pics again...looks at marinated meat, sauce and cheese....drools even more*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shizen!! I am doing my best ;A;9 !! I know! Once you start making and prepping your own meals, it does get pretty fun! And it gets more fun when I get to share it with you guys! It kinda motivates me more ya know? haha I need to thank you and Senchi for your encouragements and support! hehe.

      Aiy! Its not that hard trust me, they just do this to make sure you remember how to do CPR/AED in an emergency situation. haha~ No biggie. :] ! Just bothersome is all haha XD ! Trust me, its easy to learn :] !

      Delete