Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Busy bee !

Whooooweee!! Work was super busy today! I was working non-stop O_O! I always had something to do at work, even to the last minute! I managed to print out all the Laws I have to remember for my exam (quite a bit) haha~ Not tooo terrible, but still a lot to study ! haha~    Got home, and I was sooo tired already @A@!   I caught up on some of my animes too ~ (Been a bit behind due to Comic con) ~ So I caught up on...
-Re:Hamatora ( Waiting for 5)
-Persona 4 (I can wait for thi sone, so probably going to wait till its done)
-Akame ga Kill (waiting for 5)
-Soul Eater Not! (Finished the series)
-Kuroshitsuji (Waiting for 4)

~~ Ohh jeez @A@ !~! I know I'm tired when my eyes are slowly getting blurry... ahhh!! T^T Noooo!!

I want to be relaxed and free ~~ =u=
I was going to take picture of what I have been sketching, but I guess I'll blog about it tomrw instead @A@!! My body is sooo exhausted !! ahhhh... *plops*
-----------------

BIG PLANS THIS WEEKEND:

Friday: Classmate's wedding (yes... I am at the age where everyone is getting married =3=;;)
Sat: Work and then go to fancy Plate by Plate ! (It is where a bunch of 5 star restaurants come together so you can try bits of their food and vote whos the best... the food... is... amazeballs! Will take pix!)
Sun: Family event (That I really don't want to go to, but may have to... >< )
Mon: Tutoring my little sisters from dental hygiene ~ :]  ~~ I get to give them my advice on how to survive the program. haha




2 comments:

  1. You know I could stare at that picture forever ^__^ I want to be relaxed and free too! Let's be relaxed and free together!!

    Ahhh I feel bad for you Tsucchi ~ I thought as soon as your 2nd boards were over, you could take a nice long WELL DESERVED HARD EARNED BREAK T_T T_T T_T But what can we do? I guess it's hard when you're super popular and forever in demand desho ^_~ d But maaaan you have MORE EXAMS??? *cries x heart breaks for you* when is my poor Tsucchi gonna get a break???

    But at least you still have time for a little fun ~ or least, have some restful things to look forward to ^^; Omg I know what you mean about family events that you DON'T wanna go to but kinda HAVE TO *sighs* ~ but yeah we're gonna wanna hear about Plate by Plate ~ arara what happened to your diet *growz hornz* hee hee jk jk jk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? Relaxed and free... sigh.. if only :\ !! Mayb in the far future T^T sigh!!

      Aiy.. I'll get a break... once I have a real job going on and know what days I have free and such! haha.

      LOL iono about being popular D: ! But it is nice to have a lot of things going on too. :P

      DEFINITELY will post about plate by plate :D !!! I am still on diet! haha~ Ive been avoiding some carbs and such! haha but Plate by Plate is exception since a ticket is like 100$ bucks D:

      Delete