Saturday, July 5, 2014

Anime Expo day 2 !!

Today, I was feeling tons better, still a bit tired, but my mood was good :] !
It was extremely hot today, and sooooo crowded. It was so crowded, that it made it really hard to really get anything =[ !

Towards the end of the day, we went to the Sailor Moon Art Gallery!!! Super awesome arts!  And also watched the new Sailor Moon Crystal premiere :D !!!







OH! I forgot to add that I finally had the famous Kogi's truck for the first time!! Its pretty much Korean BBQ as a taco or burrito.  It was soooo good!
The truck!!
The short rib tacos! The flash didn't make the pix look so good, but ohh man oh mannnn its soooooo tasteyyyy!! 


2 comments:

  1. Will you take me to that truck if n when I finally get to visit you? ^O^***

    You know that family pic of Usagi Mamoru and their kid reminds me of Barbie Ken and their kid LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yes I will take you to that truck! Its a moving truck! So we would have to check its twitters on where it is :D haha!

      LOLS barbie family!

      Delete