Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy July!

Its July again!! My favorite month! Filled with so many events going on, Its madness!!  I think I am going to try to post something everyday ~ But not exactly have to XD !  At LEAST post 27 posts, in honor of me turning 27 XD haha! ... *feels like getting closer to an age where marriage is around the corner... *barf**


Lately been watching Games of Thrones with my brother. I finally get to start! When school was a happening, I had no time to watch it, but now I am so glad I got to start! So far, its awesome! hahaha. I already am expecting a lot of deaths, and crazy shit a happenin, so I don't think I would be caught off gaurd. haha. Thats what happens when I see things on 9gag/hugelol that may spoil for me. But not too spoiling :] !


But mannn ohhh mann!! The events planned this month!! So farrr I gots...
- Anime Expo (This weekend, July 4th-6th)
- Sailor Moon Crystal Art Exhibit (July 5th)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Art Exhibit (July 19th)
- My Birthday (7/24)
- Comic Con (7/24-7/27)
- My State Board Exam (7/27, if I passed my nationals... :[ ) 

(Some other minor things such as going to work, catching up on movies, animes, etc.)



OH BTW! Sailor Moon the re-done one is coming out this Sat !! Whoooot! So is Legend of Korra book 3, but I am not as excited about that one. Its just whatever to me :\ ! This whole second season with Korra hasn't been as good as the original Last Air Bender with Aang :\ !
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~*

*Cheers* again, to the start of July!!!



2 comments:

  1. MUST you get married at 27? LOL LOL LOL

    Wow I met you when you were... 2...5? But surely I have known you longer? ^o^; How old were you back on TM? gaaah *sucks at math*

    *agrees with you about the avatar cartoons*

    And wow I was into Sailor Moon when I was a kid ~ let me know how it goes ^o^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure I met you before I was 25. hahaha~ Prettyyy sureee... I think. D: ! Yea. definitely before I got into dental hygiene program. It has to be at least 3-4 years I have known you ! Cuz when I played tm it was like when I was in college still! Like... 2009 !!! We probab known each other... 4-5 years even!!

      Delete