Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tsum tsummmm!

After getting my new tablet, ~ I have been slowly installing my good ol' otome games, and also this new game called Tsum Tsum!! Have you heard? :] ! Its adorable Disney characters! Super cute! Pretty fun. I am not as addicted to it as my friends are XD haha but it is fun to kill some time too :D haha!

The characters look like this!
Yes they are plushies hahha XD
But in the game they look like this ~

 You are supposed to connect similar ones! the longer the chain, the more points ya get :] !  If you DL line onto your phone, you can get the game :D ! 

~~~~~

Otherwise... ITS ALMOST TIME FOR COMIC CON!! So I will probably be MIA since I won't have internet at the hotel ~~ Gotta pay extra :\ !
First day of Comic con is on my actual Birthday!! whoooot!! :D hahaha!
I will be back on the Saturday (Day before my test) AHHHH!

4 comments:

  1. ah so it's like switchem on gaia ~ oh my glob that is ADORBS!!! heh heh i'm sure eventually you will be as addicted to it as your friends are ^___^ wow you sure are cutting it close ~ but it will be good to be relaxed before your test ^___^ / have fun at the comic con ~ will wait for your photos ^___^ /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda! But you connect them! hahaha~ Its sooooooooo cute... you have no idea!! haha~ I like playing it, but I dont think I'll be as addictive... I think. haha XD D: Iono anymore!

      Delete
  2. Oooh they're so adorable! :D Hehehe I'm so happy you're having fun with your birthday presents. And enjoy the comic con! Can't wait for photos :D

    ReplyDelete