Sunday, July 6, 2014

Anime Expo day 3!

Honestly, I wasn't planning on going today, but we had some extra time, and just heck, lets do it!! :D haha
Today I mostly got gifts for people~ And yikes found a lottttt of things that I want in the future. Mostly artbooks. AHHH!! <3 they are just so gorgeous and *A* sigh... makes me wish I can draw like them! haha.

Some things that I have gotten as gifts! :D
I got the Law figure I wanted!!! Thank you to Andy! and I also got a Law cup from Vincent!! I love them both XD !
It was the same Law that I said I must have in my life.. and now.. he is in my life *A*!!!  I just need to display him and move some things around to fit everything!

I have big big big goals to do this weekend!! Busy busy!!! I hope I get to do them all!

GOALS
1. CLEAN MY ROOM!!!
It is a complete mess! There are papers, books, folders, dental instruments, plastics, more papers everywhere, plus my shelves and figures are getting dustyyyyyy... realll dusty. I have over flowing boxes everywhere. It is a disaster... no joke.. :\ ! SO TOMRW! is CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!! It will definitely take me the whole day.. :\ !

2. Practice on my Typodont
If I pass, my clinical state board exams will be coming soon, and so I need to practice as best as I can!

3. Organize clothes!
I have a lot of clothes that I don't wear anymore, or can't fit me anymore, so I will need to organize and donate!

4. Organize my computer content
I need to start moving some files into my external. I don't want my laptop to be overfilled with things XD ;; haha. This takes awhile too to organize, but not too tooo bad.

5. Do my best to exercise everyday!! 
I am getting chub chubs, and I really need to get back into shape and fit! Also cut back on those evil carbs! I hope I can do it =[

6. Watch Anime , Games of Thrones (Season 3) !! 
I just got a shitload of a list to start and finish :D whooot!! Will write another blog about it laters!

Got lots and lots to do!!! OH! heres a pix of a unicorn plush Vincent got for me as an early bday gift!
Meet Unistar Plumsworth!!! <3 Its a He :] 

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got that Law figurine ~ he really looks pretty darn good!! (have you placed it in your shrine? ^O~*)

    Those are some pretty good goals to have! We have similar goals ^o^; Have you started to get to check things off the list? ^o^;

    Omg Plumsworth is ADOOOOR...BABBLE lol lol Please do give him a snuggle and a cuddle for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha hes sooo hot!! I will put him in my shrine after I clean my room and reorganize everything! hahaha. too much to reorganize!!!

      Havn't started on check list yet bc some drama happend =[ ! sigh..

      ISNT HE?!?!?! HES SO ZOFTTT AND FLUFFAYYYY

      Delete
  2. OMG Mr. Plumsworth I wanna squeeeeeeeeeeeeeze him!!!!! Please do hug him A LOOOOOOOT I love all the things you got!! :D Congrats on the Law figurine and awesome bootys! :D (it's supposed to be booties for treasures, but dunno it i can use that, cuz it's also the booties for shoes ^^; ah well, congrats for awesome Law booties!! :D)

    I need to clean my room and get all that fat off ma tummy as well, ahahaha it's growing chubbier as if i'm pregnant! xD And you can do this! Practice practice dental skills, I love reading your blogs about what you love, especially dental stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS!! Booties they be my love!! hahaha XD !!
      You dork!! hehehe. I will hug Mr. Plumsworth extra for you ;D hehe

      Delete