Saturday, July 26, 2014

Back from Comic Con ~ Day before my State Boards..

I wont type too much. I just got back from Comic Con.. and so... I am extremely tired. I have all my stuff everywhere. Its madness!! I need to slowly organize everything @A@!!  Theres too much stuff everywhere!

Once I finish my test, I will post up all the cool pictures and write what happened throughout the comic con days!! haha XD ! Met a lot of stars, went to many awesome panels... ;D Trust me, it will be an awesome tale! haha

BUT FOR NOW~~ I need to rest up for my exam tomrrow. I am extremely nervous and scared =[ !! ahhhh...... !!! I really hope everything goes well and smoothly =[ !! Im so nervous!!

Please pray for me my friends.. I will need it T^T;; !!
Going to rest with Law now =u= !! <3 

4 comments:

  1. Okaerinasai Tsucchi ^__^** You know we've been waiting for you to come back ^__^ // So very glad you had a great time ~ but also worried for your boards tomorrow ~ you also know we've been praying for your success!! Rest well x get all the rest you can ~ good luck x ganbatte!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely sooooooooo sweet Senchi!!! I love you so much! hehehe XD

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely pray for you Dr. Tsu! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaah I'm sure you did well!!

    Great thing that you had fun before the test, cuz you can think fresh about all that info :3 You can beat the test!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Relaxing and having fun before a test works sooo well!! haha

      Delete