Saturday, July 12, 2014

Mani day!!

Work was pretty busy todays~ Then afterwards my cousin treated me out to get a manicure!! Whooot! Havn't had one ... ever. LOL! I've had a pedicure before, but not a mani! so that was awesome. But whats also great, was it was my first time trying the new "gel" ! Where they have to use a machine kinda to "bake" the colors on your nails ish. Its super great bc gel lasts for months without chipping. ITS CHIP FREE!! whooot! and to remove it, you would have to go get it professionally removed too :\ ! Its stuck on there guuuuddd. hahaha!

Unfortunately, the lady I had, wasn't that good. She seems to be a noob =[ ! But o well! Its ok good experience! It came out to look like this!

Not toooo bad. But not great either. If I had the machine for the gel nails, I could probably do a better job myself :\ ! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's interesting that you've never had a mani ~ I remember your photos of your Cap Amer nails and stuff so I always thought that mani's n nails went together ^o^; Shows how much I know ha ha ~ I can count on one hand how many times I've ever gotten one ^O^*** But I understood that you couldn't do your nails anymore cos of RDH school, yes? But I also knew that you love love loved doing Cap Amer nails n such and I missed your nails pics so I'm happy to see this pic today ^___^ I don't know jack about nails, but they do look nice enough ~ very very nice indeed ^__^***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! My capt nails were done by me! It was a bit messy but not too bad! haha~ XD
      Yeaa at school they didn't let me do nails, now.. I can do it all I want! Whooot! XD hehehe!

      Delete
  2. That's so pretty~ ! :D I actually didn't know what a pedicure was, so I had to search ~ am always in my own world ehehe ^^; Gotta learn a lot! I never had both; a pedicure and a manicure :D I wonder how the feeling's like ~ do you feel more awesome when your nails are pretty? (i know, what a stupid question ^0^)

    Woooow and I never knew anything about 'baking' nails :D I'm so interested in how it works! By the way, the blue colour matches you soooo much! *O* Especially with the sunflower ^w^ and that silver sparkles! Wow, I wonder how they professionally remove it :D Might need awesome techniques?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! hahaha~ Yes yes! Pedicure is for your feet, Manicure is for the hands XD teehee!! It feels like your fingers and toes get super cleaned and trimmed. Everything is smooth and theres no like.. random skin pieces around. haha.

      This is what gel nails process is like!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCnodKshQSQ

      :] !! You have to get it professionally removed bc its on there really good! So they soak your nails into acetone/ Aluminum foil for awhile, and they have to use a chisel to scrape the old polish off, and they keep wiping and sraping off. It doesn't hurt though! :] Not at all! It just takes awhile to get off haha~

      Delete