Friday, July 18, 2014

Preparing slowly~~~

Today I mostly started to set up my kitt for my State Board Exam!! Let me show you what I have to freakin lug around !!

This is my luggage I have to bring during the test... Thank goodness it has wheels!! haha It has 3 layers!
There are 3 layers of compartments for my things!

First layer includes: My instruments about 6 cassettes, 4 syringes, 2 sharpening stones, piezo tips for my ultrasonic, and extra bags at the bottom. 
The second layer includes:

My anesthesia stuff! A couple of needles, the lidocaine, masks, patient goggles, gauze, water syringes, suction, topical, vasaline, cups, and bite blocks! 
The 3rd layer includes:
The big one: includes an ultrasonic piezo, 2 sets of bags, tape barriers, gowns, face masks, patient bibs, bio hazard bags, head rest covers, over gloves, my blood pressure cuffs, and my goggles and lighting. ~ Basically everything else I need.

Seriously~ Its like I am packing for war. LOL! hahaha~ And it will be like a battle field !! *A*9 !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY~! My Kuroshitsuji-: The Book of Circus anime is out! haha~ I've already read it in the manga, and I am so happy they decided to make an anime out of this arc. This was actually one of my favorite arcs!! :D
My Sebastian~~ <3 
Going to add that to my anime list~ Waiting for Ep 3 now =u=!! huhuhu~~ <3 

TODAY Swam 15 LAPS!! Whooooottt~~~ :D 

6 comments:

  1. My glob, that is some seriously scary shiz ~ and the state board exam stuff too (LOL JK JK JK JK) ~ it's a good thing Cap is super strong to lug all that around ~ and chibi Cap too ^___^ YOU GOT THIS TSUCCHI!! YOU SUPER SUPER GOT THIS!! *SUPER BELIEVES IN YOU* ~ I wonder whether you will be able to blog while you are preparing? Will keep popping in to find out ~ in the meantime ~ GANBATTE!!!!!

    And omg 15 laps ~ you really are a Superwoman!!! ^__^ 9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS!! Its so crazy isn't it? hahaa. I will still try to blog as much as I can! I know during comic con, it will be really hard D: ! hahaha~ I will have to like.. post a head of time or something. Not sure! hahaha. I don't want to break my streak D: !

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness that is A LOT!!! OAO!!!
    Woah, you'll really need to remember all that and their funcitons and OMG that's SO MUCH to memorise and study!!!! *A*;;; YOU DEFINITELY GOT THIS DR.TSU!! I BELIIIEEEVE IN YOU ~ OF COURSE YOU CAN PASS THIS!! CUZ YOU'RE DR. TSU! A DOCTORRRR!!! A captain/doctor Taz >:D

    Woaaah looking at that huge luggage is so overwhelming for me ~ it must be so heavy! Yup, that State Board Exam is a war! Like Dr. Watson, you'll go and fight medically! >:D

    And wooow 15 laps you're amazing! I can barely do 2 laps!! xD Swimming certainly is tough, cuz it defs move all your body muscles :3

    I watched the season 1 of Kuroshitsuji (OMG LOOVED THE ENDING!!!) and when I watched the first episode of season 2, I was like =A=;;; ...who on earth is that KID?!!! But then Sebastian popped up and I was like OH YEAH, GO GET THEM!
    But yeah, I stopped until the episode of when they find the 'deer' which is like a drawing on the mountains (or something like that, it was so long ago....this year or last year :P). But is season 2 really good? If you'll say so, then I'll watch it! :D

    You can totally do anything with that amazing will POWER of yours! >:] It's like your own unique superpower ~ YOU CAN DO THIS!! Gonna be cheering for you all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Shizen!! Yea... its all my equiptment D:! Crazy crazy stuffs I tell youl. haha.

      OH! Dont even BOTHER watching season 2 Shizen. :\ !! It will be a waste of your time. has NOTHING to do with the manga. Its like they just tossed it in. Its not that good at all :\ trust me. BUT you should watch the BOOK OF CIRCUS one. That one was taking from an arc in the manga. and its goood :] ! So def watch that one! haha. Skipp the season 2. Its lame :\ !

      *A* I know.. Sebastian... Arggg... My heart melts for him =u=!! huhuhuuu!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh thank you, I won't watch season 2 then! :D Yeah, those new characters just annoyed me a lot....okay, Imma watch Book Of Circus, cuz I saw it on the internet! :D And it's recent, and I can catch up! Thank you Dr. Tsu!!! :D

      Ahaha yeeaah Sebastian is just so cool ^_^ Will get to see those action scenes in the book of circus one, right? hahaha will add that to my anime watchlist! xD

      Delete
    3. Yesss :D !! Definitely! hahaha.
      YEs! Sebastian has really good action scenes in the Circus one haha :D

      Delete